The information we collect
Name, shipping address, billing address, email address, wedding details, guest lists, guest addresses and other information relevant to transactions.
How we use your information
- The information we collect is required to complete and deliver your order and to provide you with a better service.
- Internal record keeping.
- Samples of your design is kept on file for marketing purposes. This includes photographing them for social media, our portfolio website and using them in sample packs to showcase our work to future client via wedding planners, wedding fairs and events. We will never share anything with your home address displayed. If you do not wish for us to use your samples for marketing please get in touch.
- Testimonial requests and follow ups.
How long we will keep the information we collect
Your information and data (including address and guest lists and wording for your wedding stationary) will be deleted by Mathilda Lundin Calligraphy 90 days after the final job completes. Invoices will be kept for 7 years as per tax regulations.
The Company is committed to keeping your information secure. Suitable physical and electronic safeguards have been put into place to prevent unauthorised access.
Restricting the collection of or updating your personal information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you if you wish under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Please email us as soon as possible if you believe any of the personal information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete. We will update any information found to be incorrect.